What makes the Wyman Park neighborhood unique?
- THE PARK-- Our neighborhood is bordered
along one side by the open spaces of Wyman Park, a great
place to walk or play with your kids or dogs.
- THE TREES -- There are numerous, large,
trees throughout the neighborhood.
- THE LOCATION -- Walking distance to the
Rotunda shopping center; restaurants and shops that line
"The Avenue" in nearby Hampden;
and Johns Hopkins
Homewood campus. Easy access to 83. Ten minutes from downtown.
Ten minutes from the Maryland
- THE HOUSES -- Attractive,
well-built mostly brick rowhouses from the turn of the century
through the early 1940s.
- THE PEOPLE -- Family-friendly with neighbors
of all ages of varied professions and interests.